Savur Split Grip Retro FitBeige Body
Our Savur split grip retro fits are designed so that you can retro fit any split cork or EVA handled rod of any brand. Our Savur Retro fits come with a full list of instructions so that your install goes seemlessly and, to ensure you that you will never lose the rod it is going on. Here is a list of all of our specs.
- fits all hollow core rods .600" or 3/5" and smaller.
- Retrieve your rod from 60 feet of water
- lifting capacity 10 pounds+
- water resistant to rain, humidity, and shallow dips in the water to land a fish
- weighs 1.4 oz.
- outer diamedter 1.45"
- Overall Length 2-7/8"
- spring loaded (no CO2 cartriges to replace)
- Designed to replace & seamlessly fit full EVA handled rods.
- Can also double as an EVA Fighting Butt.
- 1 7/8″ mounting cavity.
- designed to mimic cork handle rods
Eventhough our Savur Retrieval systems are waterproof they still have a couple limitations as far as where and how they can be stored.
- Flush mount rod holders that hold water can easily set off the system because, the outer diameter of the retrieval device is very close to the same as the innner diameter of the rod holder. When you put a Savur into a flush mount with water in the bottom. The water is forced into the cavity where the salt tab that holds back the spring pressure is housed.
- Keep it from being submerged in water for long periods of time. If the ends of your rods are sitting in water in the back of your kayak, raise them up just a little bit so that the ends of your rods are just out of the water.
Savur Retro fits are the best way to add valuable insurace to your fishing rods without disrupting the action, sensitivity, or balance of your rod.